=== Google News Alert for: youtube ===
Pacquiao vs Margarito on YouTube, pirated DVDs
GMANews.TV
Many video clips of the fight posted on the popular video-sharing site
YouTube look like they were taken from pay-per-view channels. But as of 8
pm Sunday, ...
<http://www.gmanews.tv/story/205965/pacquiao-vs-margarito-on-youtube-pirated-dvds>
See all stories on this topic:
<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.gmanews.tv/story/205965/pacquiao-vs-margarito-on-youtube-pirated-dvds&hl=en&geo=us>
Youtube Weekend Faves: "The Scottsboro Boys" on Broadway
Hartford Courant (blog)
By Frank Rizzo on November 14, 2010 8:00 AM | Permalink | Comments - 0
Every weekend I'm going to post some of the youtube clips that I come
across that I ...
<http://blogs.courant.com/curtain/2010/11/youtube-weekend-faves-the-scot.html>
See all stories on this topic:
<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://blogs.courant.com/curtain/2010/11/youtube-weekend-faves-the-scot.html&hl=en&geo=us>
This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Remove this Google Alert:
http://www.google.com/alerts/remove?s=AB2Xq4iJOzc-AycaLANy9wja5k701p0IEbRyFlM&hl=en&gl=us&source=alertsmail
Create another Google Alert:
http://www.google.com/alerts?hl=en&gl=us&source=alertsmail
Sign in to manage your alerts:
http://www.google.com/alerts/manage?hl=en&gl=us&source=alertsmail


